Can you write a short story about the changing of the Fall season? The story can be a personal experience, a made up story, can be in first, second, or third (limited or omniscient) person, can contain as many characters as you desire, but must be on the topic of Fall.
- Must contain at least 5 paragraphs
- Each paragraph must have at least 5 sentences.
- Lines of dialogue do not count as a paragraph unless one part of dialogue contains at least 5 sentences.
- Can be in first, second, or third person.
- Can include as many characters as you desire. (meaning people, plants, animals, etc.)
- Can include personification.
- CANNOT BE A POEM.
- The theme must be “change.”
- the topic must be “autumn.”
- DEADLINE IS NOVEMBER 20th.
- Submit as a Word Document or Google Drive file to: email@example.com
- Subject line in e-mail should be: FULL NAME – STORY TITLE.
- Other submission options will be available soon.
- First, second and third place winners will be announced on November 25th
- Grand Prize: Story will be featured on Peanut Feast blog, and on Google. (Fully credited to rightful owner.)
- Second and Third place will be announced on Peanut Feast blog. (Fully credited to rightful owners.)
More details coming soon, Good Luck writers! 🙂